Submission of Abstract and Full Paper
[IMPORTANT] To submit an abstract, authors must create an account first. Then they can submit their abstracts by logging in to their account. The manuscript (full paper) can be submitted only after authors submit their abstract. The whole submission process is done fully online (NOT by email) to guarantee smooth administration. Letter of Acceptance (LoA) and Letter of Invitation (LoI) can be downloaded directly from your account once your abstract is accepted to be presented at the conference.
Abstract and Paper Submission
Abstract submission instructions
- Abstracts must be in English.
- Submitted abstracts must be original and free plagiarism. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
- Each delegate could present more than one abstract.
- Please indicate the appropriate topic that mentioned in aims and scopes.
- The abstract title should have no more than 20 words and no abbreviation.
- Fill in the submitting author’s name, affiliation, and e-mail address properly – these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- The abstract contains background, objective, method, results, discussion, conclusion, and maximum 4 keywords.
- The maximum length of the body of the abstract for an oral presentation and poster presentation is 250-300 words. Tables and/or pictures are not accepted as part of the abstract.
- The abstract should be:
o Times New Roman, single-spaced and A4 paper size. Page layout should be as follows: Top: 3 cm, Bottom : 3 cm, Left : 3 cm, Right: 3 cm.
o The title of the abstract : 14 point, UPPERCASE, style Bold and centered.
o Author’s name, affiliation, and email address: centered, type size 12 point, Upper and lower case, style Bold Italic.
o Abstract text : 11 point, single-spaced, alignment Justify.
o Keywords: 10 point size, style Normal, alignment Justify.
- Abstract submission deadline : July 31, 2017
- Abstract acceptance notification
Authors will be notified about the acceptance or rejection of their Abstract by e-mail on July 31, 2017.
- Presenting authors must pay the registration fee by September, 2017
Payment of Registration Fee
Early bird (before 15th August 2017)
Professional/ academic : Rp. 3.000.000,00
Post Graduate Student : Rp 2.800.000,00
Foreign Participant : US$ 232
Late Bird (after 16th August 2017 on site)
Professional/ academic : Rp 3.500.000,00
Post Graduate Student : Rp 3.000.000,00
Foreign Participant : US$ 250
For whom the papers would like to publish in Journal, there will be an additional fee Rp 1.500.000,00
For registration fee transfer:
Accout number : 0189298613
NAME OF THE BANK: Bank Nasional Indonesia (BNI)
BANK ADDRESS: Fatmawati Branch, Jalan Fatmawati Raya, Jakarta Selatan
ACCOUNT HOLDER: RPL133, UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta
Address: Jl. Ir. H. Juanda No 95 Ciputat 15412, Indonesia
Bank Code: 0090010
REF: FULLNAME, ICHLaS 2017 Registration
[IMPORTANT] After making the payment, author MUST upload the payment proof through their account.
Author can upload by logging in to the online system. Payment receipt can be downloaded directly from your account once your payment is confirmed by the committee.